JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have Winchester, IBM, Rock-ola, M1a1 Inlands. What is your price limit?

Thanks so much for getting back to me on this. I don't have a price limit in the sense that my understanding is that different M1 Carbines have different values. But then again...I'm sure you know that already. :)

I have a buddy who is something of an expert in M1 Carbines (he owns 9 or 10 of them) so I would run anything I was interested in by him to get his opinion.

My goal is not as a collector. I am not a collector. I am a shooter. When the aforementioned buddy took my wife and I out shooting one day, we shot one of his M1 Carbines. My wife turned to me and said "I want one of these." My wife has NEVER asked for a specific gun before. So you can bet that I will try to find her one. So as far as price...in some sense I would want it to be priced as a tool...something that I would want to shoot regularly...rather than as a collector's item that would sit in a safe and not get used.

So...please let me know what you might be selling and what the prices would be on them.

Thanks!

Peter

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.