JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Numrich has a 24" replacement barrel listed in the "model 12" category. $185.55
Free shipping if you order online with the code of the day.

954040A

I know it's not .223, and it's not a bull barrel either, but I have a Stevens barrel in .22-250. Comes with Savage barrel wrench, go/no-go gauge. Got it in a trade package from another member. Turns out I really have no use for it. Member says a few rounds through it, looks like the case to me. I'm in McMinnville and will let the lot go cheap if you can use them.

I know it's not .223, and it's not a bull barrel either, but I have a Stevens barrel in .22-250. Comes with Savage barrel wrench, go/no-go gauge. Got it in a trade package from another member. Turns out I really have no use for it. Member says a few rounds through it, looks like the case to me. I'm in McMinnville and will let the lot go cheap if you can use them.
Please let me know how much. Sounds perfect. My dad lives in Newberg and is coming to portland tomorrow. He could pick it up for me if that works. 503 407-7206.

Jonathan

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.