JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lake Grove/Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Looking for a rifle chambered for 250-3000 which is also known
as 250 Savage. This is NOT 22-250.
This is an "old time cartridge".
Let me know what you have.
Thanks,
Tom

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hmmmm... Had not really thoughtr about that.
What have you got to sell?
Thanks,
Tom
I have a Remington 722 to sell. It is listed on this sight. It come with lots of extras in both ammo and reloading supplies. It is a light recoil and has a slightly larger powder capacity the the 250 the ballistics are pretty much equal.

This will be hard to find local I think. I have a 99e 250-3000 but it was my grandpa's hunting rifle and my first hunting rifle. I would check gun broker as the usually have a few.

I have a Remington 722 to sell. It is listed on this sight. It come with lots of extras in both ammo and reloading supplies. It is a light recoil and has a slightly larger powder capacity the the 250 the ballistics are pretty much equal.
If you are dead set on a 250 savage you might check out gunbroker.com There are several listed there ranging in price from $700 for an old Savage 99A that has never been drilled for a scope to $6500 for a 1948 Win. model 70 target. Most were in the $1200-1400 range. Of course that means no trades, plus you have to pay shipping.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.