JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one of the Harbor freight dual drum tumblers like this.
I used it for a little while then went to a thumbler's since i am doing 1000's of pieces these days. Comes with some extra belts. One of the drums has a small leak and may need replaced or it could possibly be sealed.. If you are interested let me know what kind of 22lr you have and I will try to work you a good deal. Not really interested in in any of the Remington golden saber.

The cheapest/ easiest media separator is easy to make. I took a 5 gal bucket and drilled a thousand holes in the bottom of it. I put the bucket with the holes drilled in it into another new bucket. dump your media/cases into the bucket with the holes in it and bounce the bucket around until all the media falls into the bottom bucket. I can send you a picture of what it looks like if you want. I could also make you one for free if you are interested in picking it up.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.