Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB WA wtb wtt for tumbler separater reloading equipment

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by zach, Apr 21, 2014.

1. zach

zach Vancouver, Washington New Member

Looking to get into reloading, want an rcbs rock chucker kit a tumbler and media separater I have some 22lr ammo I would be willing to trade or purchase let me know what you have

2. nastybynature

nastybynature ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Active Member

I have one of the Harbor freight dual drum tumblers like this.
    I used it for a little while then went to a thumbler's since i am doing 1000's of pieces these days. Comes with some extra belts. One of the drums has a small leak and may need replaced or it could possibly be sealed.. If you are interested let me know what kind of 22lr you have and I will try to work you a good deal. Not really interested in in any of the Remington golden saber.

3. zach

I appreciate the reply just not interested in the harbor freight stuff mostly looking for rcbs stuff
    I have a bunch of winchester and somw federal 22lr ammo

4. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Have a Dillon RL500 separator and bin would trade for 22 ammo

5. zach

Is the rl 500 a press? I'll I could find wad a 550

6. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

7. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

The cheapest/ easiest media separator is easy to make. I took a 5 gal bucket and drilled a thousand holes in the bottom of it. I put the bucket with the holes drilled in it into another new bucket. dump your media/cases into the bucket with the holes in it and bounce the bucket around until all the media falls into the bottom bucket. I can send you a picture of what it looks like if you want. I could also make you one for free if you are interested in picking it up.