Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB/WTT for Single Action .357 Revolver

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by DannyColt, Mar 13, 2013.

1. DannyColt

DannyColt Snohomish, Washington New Member

I'm looking to buy or trade for a single action .357 revolver. I'm looking to get into SASS, so I'm looking for Ruger Vaquero, Cimarron, Pietta, Uberti or Colt. I have a Springfield XD .40 S&W with the original box and all the standard stuff included (Springfield holster, double mag holster and speedloader), also has 13 magazines (5 ProMag, 5 MecGar and 3 Springfields). I might be willing to trade for the right deal.

springfieldxd40.jpg

2. Master17

Master17 Salem Member

so a blackhawk 357 won't work?

3. DannyColt

DannyColt Snohomish, Washington New Member

Looking more for the SAA style. Even the Vaquero is a little too bulky for me.

4. Marine Airedale

Marine Airedale Central Oregon Coast Member

Dannycolt, as I shoot cowboy action and wild bunch. Would recommend you look seriously at the New Vaquero ... a fair bit smaller than the original ones and hold up a bunch better than all of the Colt clones. You are right on the mark going .357, allot less expensive to shoot than 45LC.

Another thing to keep in mind ... if you plan on shooting Wild bunch ... the rifle there must be >40 caliber and the shotgun a pump (93/97 clone, 97 real or clone or M12).

Happy trails