JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
WTB WTT Crosman pump guns and lots of stuff
Looking to buy/Trade all sorts of Crosman, Benjamin, or Shridan goodies that are just gathering well-oiled dust in your drawer or closet.
Specifically looking for .22 stuff, but also willing to look at .177 or .25 stuff.

I am also looking for co2 or pcp gear, but not as much, but if you have it, let me know.

I am willing to trade for powder ammo or even a powder gun, if the deal is rich enough.

Let me know what you want, and what you have and I will see what we can do. PM me for email and phone number, and include what you have to trade. I'm not really looking to sell, but am willing to trade.

Heck, I'm even looking at slingshots, crossbows, bows, black powder, fireworks, knives, swords, machetes, axes, and other gear. If you have something I might want to know about, let me know.

Thanks! QJ

I might have one or two I may be interested in trading away (depending on the trade). One in particular is not a Crosman, Benjamin, etc., but it is a nice air pistol - I've just kind of moved away from CO2 to mostly break-barrel. It's also cool as it has blowback action and shoots both BB's and Pellets (.177). Let me know if you want to chat about it - it's had exactly one CO2 cartridge worth of pellets run through it:

http://www.airgundepot.com/beretta-px4-storm.html

I might have one or two I may be interested in trading away (depending on the trade). One in particular is not a Crosman, Benjamin, etc., but it is a nice air pistol - I've just kind of moved away from CO2 to mostly break-barrel. It's also cool as it has blowback action and shoots both BB's and Pellets (.177). Let me know if you want to chat about it - it's had exactly one CO2 cartridge worth of pellets run through it:

http://www.airgundepot.com/beretta-px4-storm.html

I have the same thing lol;)

Got a rat in mid air jumping off a bird feeder about 20' away. Decent little pistol.

Hi Qjay,
I've got a really nice mid 1970s Crossman M1 Carbine with it's original box and factory repair manual. Meticulously disassembled, cleaned and lubricated with Crossman pellgun oil and reassembled. Perfect condition with it's original Magazine/BB reservoir. Rare as hens' teeth and shoots great. Looking for $225.00 cash or combination +/- of: a Bushmaster/BFI Factory 5.56 barrel & BCG, really clean Ruger 10/22 with a metal trigger group, Benchmade Emerson 970 CQC7, 10750. PM me if you're interested. Thanks P1080705.JPG

WTB WTT Crosman pump guns and lots of stuff
Looking to buy/Trade all sorts of Crosman, Benjamin, or Shridan goodies that are just gathering well-oiled dust in your drawer or closet.
Specifically looking for .22 stuff, but also willing to look at .177 or .25 stuff.

I am also looking for co2 or pcp gear, but not as much, but if you have it, let me know.

I am willing to trade for powder ammo or even a powder gun, if the deal is rich enough.

Let me know what you want, and what you have and I will see what we can do. PM me for email and phone number, and include what you have to trade. I'm not really looking to sell, but am willing to trade.

Heck, I'm even looking at slingshots, crossbows, bows, black powder, fireworks, knives, swords, machetes, axes, and other gear. If you have something I might want to know about, let me know.

Thanks! QJ
call or text 503-929-8135 if you still have interest in my Crosman 100/101 that I sent photos of to your email - hope they went thru

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.