JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

As the title of my post says I want to buy or trade for broken firearms and parts to practice engraving. I expect to mess up the first 50 - 100 and don't want to practice on anything useful. I'm looking for: stocks, slides, lowers, grips, furniture. Woods, poly, and alloy, from shotguns, rifles and pistols. Please hit me up with what you have.

Thanks for looking.

I found part of a .22 bolt action single shot rifle (classic wood stock) in a rental house garage 15 years back and despite it being a tad rusty and not having the entire bolt action, couldn't bring myself to toss it with the rest of the garbage. This would be perfect if you want it for practice. Sounds like a worthy cause to gift it to. For someone looking for a stock to practice on, it's perfect. Send me a PM and we can figure out address's. The only thing I'd be looking for in return is a nato gas can spout...if you had one and wanted to send it along. The stock is your's N/C in either case.

I have a couple of old walnut cut off stocks you can have for free. I held on to them for the same reason you want them. One is from a 1936 ithica lefever and the other is from an old Damascus sxs. Checker sand repeat! PM me if you want them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.