JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Bellingham
State
Washington
WTB/WTT:
AR-15 AR15
5.56 or .223 Wylde
.223 Wylde preferred
16-20"
Full Top Rail
1:8 Twist

Such as:
Aero M4E1
Ruger MPR
Sig Tread Coil

Open to trades. Local only.

Cheers,
Michael

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've got an aero m4e1 set with Rise Armament Aero single stage trigger with 20 inch balistic advantage barrel I'm selling. And could ship if interested. Zero rounds thru it.

20220412_000321.jpg 20220412_000311.jpg

Thanks for the awareness. I realized that I am looking for full top rail and added to the ad.

I'm willing to seperate mine and sell just the complete upper with the 20 inch balistic advantage barrel. Has timber creek 15 inch enforcer handrail, fail zero bcg, radian Raptor ambi charging handle, aero m4e1 threaded upper reciever aero gas block and tube and Epsilon Gama vg6 muzzle brake. $800 hasent had a singe round thru it yet. Brand new.

If youre interested I'll give you full parts list, but not sure if this fits your bill. Assembled by me/rainier arms for the barrel nut and headspacing.

Ticks all your boxes barring potentially the full rail. Has rail at the end and beginning of the handguard for sights, but has M-lok on top to add rail sections if you needed more.

20220625_162921.jpg 20220625_162935.jpg 20220625_165037.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.