JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I do not need the whole set just the RCBS sizing deprime die. I have a .40 S&W Lee die that I could trade you so your not out a die. The die I have is fine and perfectly functional. It looks a little rough but that is how I got it, I did a run of 1400 cases on my progressive press with it and all cases fed and resized just fine.
I will be sizing down brass for a project and I need the extra belling on the opening of the RCBS die that the Lee die does not have so the .455 shell dia. walls will fit into and neck down to the .401 specs.

Would be willing to pay $20 for the die plus shipping in SFRB. Or trade brass, bullets (9mm, .45 acp). Many calibers of brass on hand, some in large amounts, some in smaller.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.