JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so...

im finally getting a new P3AT and i need ammo to break it in. Im going to continue to shop the bi-mart's but if anyone has some excess (yea i know funny right) .380 FMJ factory plinker ammo they either want to sell for REASONABLE prices or trade for 9mm ammo i would definately be interested

i live in corvallis so im only looking for people in the corvallis/albany area unless you want to come to me

thanks
Jon

Sorry - I just sold my spare box of .380 auto on another forum - I offered the same price I paid at Bimart for it and the seller gave me $20 instead.

I hope someone comes through for you!

lol... yea i actually found a great reloader to make me some but im still always looking for factory too

just FYI if anyone needs any ammo including .380 and is near corvallis check out Dead Center Reloading.... felt like giving him a free add.... hes a great guy and has good prices

lol... yea i actually found a great reloader to make me some but im still always looking for factory too

just FYI if anyone needs any ammo including .380 and is near corvallis check out Dead Center Reloading.... felt like giving him a free add.... hes a great guy and has good prices

Dead Center is out of .380, I called yesterday... He did take my name/number and hopefuly will call when he gets more pressed up.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.