Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB/WTT .380 auto ammo

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by mallard8767, Apr 28, 2009.

1. mallard8767

mallard8767 Portland Member

so...

im finally getting a new P3AT and i need ammo to break it in. Im going to continue to shop the bi-mart's but if anyone has some excess (yea i know funny right) .380 FMJ factory plinker ammo they either want to sell for REASONABLE prices or trade for 9mm ammo i would definately be interested

i live in corvallis so im only looking for people in the corvallis/albany area unless you want to come to me

thanks
    Jon

2. mallard8767

bump ... even though i can predict the outcome of this thread

3. ORBrit

ORBrit Eugene Member

Sorry - I just sold my spare box of .380 auto on another forum - I offered the same price I paid at Bimart for it and the seller gave me $20 instead.

I hope someone comes through for you!

4. mallard8767

lol... yea i actually found a great reloader to make me some but im still always looking for factory too

just FYI if anyone needs any ammo including .380 and is near corvallis check out Dead Center Reloading.... felt like giving him a free add.... hes a great guy and has good prices

5. nextbest

nextbest Eugene Or. Member

Dead Center is out of .380, I called yesterday... He did take my name/number and hopefuly will call when he gets more pressed up.