JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to reload batch of 223/556 and no powder to be found, looking the nornal suspect h335, varget, imr 3031 would prefer to buy, but willing to part with 22lr in trade have /Thundebolt/Remington Goldens/ Vancouver/portland

Thanks

Last Edited:
Looking to reload my first batch of 223/556 and no powder to be found, looking the nornal suspect h335, varget, imr 3031 would prefer to buy, but willing to part with 22lr in trade have CCI /Thundebolt/Remington Goldens/ Vancouver/portland

Thanks
You still in need of powder? I have 3 lbs of IMR 4064 that i bought just to sell, to cover shipping on my order.

If you got your powder to reload with, you might close this listing, If not, I do have 8# of accurate 2200 that works well, like/similiar to aa2230 or ramshot x-terminator.. $180/8#'s would trade partial for 22lr also..

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.