JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hoping some folks on here can help. I am looking for a sturdy work bench with drawers similar to the link below. Does anyone know of any place around the PDX area that has/sells/makes something similar?

It is not for heavy duty use, just trying to make better use of space that I have. Does not have to have 300 lb. rated drawers. But I would like roller bearing drawers.

As with all things, I am looking for something less expensive than the outfit below.

Thanks!

I've been watching those on Bar None Auction for the past 6-8 months. Same ones come up all the time. It's the same ones/same pictures. I heard that they have "people" bid up items that they think should sell for more $$$. If they can't get someone hooked into a bidding war they just go up on the next auction.

Thanks though.

Last Summer I was watching the same ones come up every auction (same exact pictures). They were right at $1000 - $1200.

I've been tempted to put in my max bid on those too.

They come up all the time. I'm beginning to think Bar None is the US West coast "distributor" for them. TMG is based in Vancouver, Canada. Those benches are significantly higher at the factory.....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top