JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A suggestion from a part time photographer. When you have a hot wife and you want to take a photo that shows that off (who wouldn't) Keep in mind the background. The closet is OK if you weren't shooting directly into the bare light bulb. BUT please a toilet in the background. You can do better.

Look at a Ruger LCP or LC9

You're not supposed to look at that toilet...

Marriage has taught me not to pick out your wife's guns or underwear, no matter how tempting it may seem.

This is the wisest approach in my opinion. I bought my wife a brand new LCR 22 which she conceals beautifully, but she doesn't like the trigger, so won't practice with it. Now, like underwear, she be picking her own. :D

Based on what you are asking for, id suggest a p238 and a degroat nano. Soft shooting, very nice handgun and a compact silencer that does a decent job. Degroat will thread your barrel as well if you purchase their nano. I had my gf fire the lcp and the p238. HATED the lcp (recoil and long trigger pull), LOVED the p238 (minimal recoil, liked the trigger).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm.... I can tell you I like CZ83 in .380. Low recoil, shoots nice with good ergonomics. You can get them for 150-250ish in varying conditions on line. Good luck.

let her pick out the gun she likes.
if you choose it will more than likely be the wrong one for her, It would be like her buying a pair of shoe's for you, yea there the right size but just don't feel right

Pink LCP 380 (raspberry) just listed on the forum, for the right price.

I've always thought pink guns are great for ladies. If they are ever called in front of a jury a pink pistol is just the edge they need for a not guilty verdict in an unlawful shooting charge.

The common juror just can't take a pink pistol seriously.

Like that lady in Florida that turned home invader into Swiss cheese with a pink Walther P22.

Classy lady. Great pix. Ignore dilettante crowd demanding clinically clean photography. They even missed "horizon line" <G>.
Like with any jewelry, firearms warrant a collection.

Attached a pix of my chick on her 50th BD. She is into revolvers..
483972693_6b5450b218.jpg

483972693_6b5450b218.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews