JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check with Walther America (ran by S&W). Their number is 1-800-372-6454, option 7 for the parts department.

I bought four 9mm PPQ mags from them last month.

S&W no longer carries the Walther line, they now are being run independently. Their new number is 479-242-8500.
They won't be up and running until at least mid-Feb., so I am still looking to buy 2 to 4 mags in the meanwhile.

S&W no longer carries the Walther line, they now are being run independently. Their new number is 479-242-8500.
They won't be up and running until at least mid-Feb., so I am still looking to buy 2 to 4 mags in the meanwhile.

That transition happened quickly. Right now PPQ magazines are a unicorn, but luckily .40 guns and magazines are slightly easier to find. There's some threads on waltherforums.com where people check in with sources from time to time.

Good luck in your hunt.

I have heard a few things regarding these mags, ive heard that P99 gen 2 mags work, and a variety of some baby eagle mags as well. Mec-Gar makes some very affordable alternatives, a buddy of mine had the part number, ill find it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.