JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
WTB, TNW Aero Survival rifle, 45 ACP.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Are you sure you have thought this through? I recall tons of negative comments about this company and also about the gun.

Some quick examples I found. Shows up in worst gun u ever owned threads. No experience with them myself.

"TNW ASR Bought a pair in 9mm & 45ACP Jams. A lot. Great concept, spectacularly underwhelming implementation. Looks and fits like it was made on a drill press.A fun, fun gun when it works right."

"I've had a few bad ones over the years so it's difficult to pick the absolute worst. To limit it to things that were bought brand new, though:

TNW Aero Survival Rifle in 9mm probably takes the bottom spot. Poorly made, unreliable with any mags or ammo that I've tried, plus the company and owners have a lousy reputation.

Another that distinguished itself for its lousiness was a Jimenez Arms JA22. Actually worked reasonably well for the first hundred rounds or so and then broke"

Last Edited:
Are you sure you have thought this through? I recall tons of negative comments about this company and also about the gun.

Some quick examples I found. Shows up in worst gun u ever owned threads. No experience with them myself.

"TNW ASR Bought a pair in 9mm & 45ACP Jams. A lot. Great concept, spectacularly underwhelming implementation. Looks and fits like it was made on a drill press.A fun, fun gun when it works right."

"I've had a few bad ones over the years so it's difficult to pick the absolute worst. To limit it to things that were bought brand new, though:

TNW Aero Survival Rifle in 9mm probably takes the bottom spot. Poorly made, unreliable with any mags or ammo that I've tried, plus the company and owners have a lousy reputation.

Another that distinguished itself for its lousiness was a Jimenez Arms JA22. Actually worked reasonably well for the first hundred rounds or so and then broke"

Thank you for your insight. My friend bought a TNW 9mm 6 yrs ago, has put probably 2k down the pipe with no issues of any kind. Think I'll look at the CMMG product tho a bit more $$ 👍

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.