JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
I need a few assorted sizes of vltor casv rail sections...
I have lotsa stuff to trade or a little $

...and as always, I want your used, abused, and neglected AR stuff. Dump out your parts bin and hit me up!

I'm into any and all firearms and firearms related stuff, but I mostly look for good used AR parts and accessories. If it in anyway relates to ARs, I'm interested.

Just about anything from:

Colt, Knights Armament Co., BCM, Geissele, A.R.M.S., PRI, Daniel Defense, Noveske, V7, Surefire, Radian, and others

Barrels, Handguards, Stocks, grips, optics, lights/lasers, Mounts, muzzle devices, Mags, Triggers, Bolts, ambi controls, Internal Parts(springs, detents, pins etc..)

Also like quality knives, Bayonets, and of course Ammo.

I don't care if It's, new, used, scratched, dented, dirty, rusty, hungry, tired, scared or possessed... I'll have a look and do my best to give it a good home where it will be cleaned, fed, exercised, loved and appreciated.:s0094:

52BC1E53-D967-4E7C-9434-7EAA2A25892E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.