JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Found

Sportsmans Guide on 82nd has Win Primers for $32.99 per K.

Looking for 1 or 2K Small Pistol Magnum Primers. Not willing to pay panic prices as the shortage for primers seems to be over.

Let me know what you have and how much, please.

Last Edited:
Your email doesn't work and I can't send you a pm.

alsuh503 at yahoo dot com

Have not heard from you as of 11:09
I did find mag small pistol primers up to 3k... I am asking $39/1000 slightly less than as any local store, if they had them.. if you buy all 3k, I would take $110 offer only good thru tomorrow at 5pm

Thanks. I can order Tula from PV for $23.50. Hazmat is $27.50 and when Ive ordered for them in the past, they've shipped a full 60 lb load for $19.99.

If I can't find some from someone here, I'll just get a couple buds together and split the ship/hazmat costs. I could use a few other things and I'm in no hurry.

Thanks for the reply.
Al

Thanks. I can order Tula from PV for $23.50. Hazmat is $27.50 and when Ive ordered for them in the past, they've shipped a full 60 lb load for $19.99.

If I can't find some from someone here, I'll just get a couple buds together and split the ship/hazmat costs. I could use a few other things and I'm in no hurry.

Thanks for the reply.
Al

sorry, but I no longer use tula/wolf.. glocks seem to have problems with them in 9mm

I've heard that before with striker fired pistols (especially those using trigger kits). I've gone through close to 10k of the small pistol primers without issue in my 1911's.

you can put together 60#'s and save. My primers are Winchester, I think or CC1

with your bud's and all, you will lay out about $1200 dollars or so
I figure the first 3K tula primers + hazmat and shipping is about the same as buying 3K Win ($40/K the last time I checked) at the local stores. Anything else in the order is basically hazmat/shipping cost free.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.