JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_8739.JPG IMG_8738.JPG Looking for an SKS fixed mag 10 or 20 round And sling..
please no over priced..
let me kno Thankyou..

I've a 20 rounder on one of my SKS's. Like it very much.
They usually go for $50 or more.
Yea, on an internet site that involves shipping... I've paid anywhere from $10-$30, locally...
but this time it's not for me, it's for a buddy of mine, whom I owe a favor too, and told him I'd get him one..but not wanting to pay an arm n a leg for one..
Let me kno, your price..$$$..

Mine is not for sale but I saw one nearby, It was $50.
Will check on it tomorrow.
10 rounders can be found in pawn shops for a couple $ as folks strip them off and use detachable mags and they don't think to keep the original with the gun.

Mine is not for sale but I saw one nearby, It was $50.
Will check on it tomorrow.
10 rounders can be found in pawn shops for a couple $ as folks strip them off and use detachable mags and they don't think to keep the original with the gun.

Very coo brother, yes please let me kno..

my buddy just got his sks, and he asked me if I could help him find a fixed mag and sling... it's his first rifle, so I couldn't say kno.. i also couldn't sell him one of my own...lol...

If you are still looking, I have a 20rnd mag and a nice sling. $75 for both.
Totally interested just don't have the cash.... could do trade, ammo, welding, tig or mig, stainless aluminum or steel, also have air pneumatic die grinders, and abrasives for trade..
Wuts the least you'd Consider for the mag only..?....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.