JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Bonney lake
State
Washington
Looking for a full size p320 x series with Romeo optic

Text two five three 240-8104

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a P320 build based on the Custom Works FCU from Sig, full sized Pro Slide (Black) and barrel. Frame is the Wilson Combat Carry II (FDE) which accepts 17 round magazines if your interested. Currently only 5 rounds shot though it to confirm function (shot to POA POI). No RDS installed but it setup for the Romeo 1 Pro/ DPP / RMR. Trigger is a nice 4.5 lb from the CW. Night Sights on the slide but are too low to co-witness if you installed a RDS.

I have a P320 build based on the Custom Works FCU from Sig, full sized Pro Slide (Black) and barrel. Frame is the Wilson Combat Carry II (FDE) which accepts 17 round magazines if your interested. Currently only 5 rounds shot though it to confirm function (shot to POA POI). No RDS installed but it setup for the Romeo 1 Pro/ DPP / RMR. Trigger is a nice 4.5 lb from the CW. Night Sights on the slide but are too low to co-witness if you installed a RDS.

I think I found what I'm looking for won't know until later this week. But if not I will ask for pictures

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.