JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Post Falls
State
Idaho
I'm searching for the same make and models of a couple firearms that were part of my Dad's collection before he died. Long story short a friend of his stole them from him while he was sick in the hospital so they did not get passed down. Thank you for looking and feel free to comment or PM me with what you have.

SAVAGE MODEL 99 .243 (LEVER ACTION WITH BRASS COUNTER)

WINCHESTER MODEL 62 RIMFIRE .22 (PUMP ACTION)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Is it your wish to buy similar guns to replace those that were stolen or are you trying to locate the actual stolen guns?

Unfortunately my uncle already tried that with no luck and the guy lives clear over in Boise about 8 hours from me so it's just not in the cards for me to pursue further. Thank you

Unfortunately my uncle already tried that with no luck and the guy lives clear over in Boise about 8 hours from me so it's just not in the cards for me to pursue further. Thank you
MAN O MAN... THERE ARE SOME LOW RENT DOGS OUT THERE... if it was my dads guns i'd buy a new deck of cards... sorry for your loss buddy !!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.