JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Just started loading 300 ham'r and I'm on the lookout for some SBR shooters world Socom powder and some lightweight 308 projectiles 135gr and under.

Willing to pay a small premium for the powder. For the projectiles I'm just looking for plinkers or similar.

Have cash. Thanks yall.

Screenshot_20220930_170542.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just started loading 300 ham'r and I'm on the lookout for some SBR shooters world Socom powder and some lightweight 308 projectiles 135gr and under.

Willing to pay a small premium for the powder. For the projectiles I'm just looking for plinkers or similar.

Have cash. Thanks yall.

View attachment 1284855
I am your Huckleberry on one pound of SOCOM powder if you have two 64oz jugs of fresh factory sealed creamy peanut butter (store brand is fine) and 10 lbs of dry sealed kidney beans. That is about $25 worth of items at Walmart. PB is $4.94 per 64oz jug, beans are $1.42. Not looking for cash sale right now.

If you don't want to spend the time shopping for PB and beans, I would trade the pound of powder for 3 more boxes of that IMI ammo.

I would like to meet at Grocery Outlet on Hall Blvd near Sholls Ferry rd if you want to trade.

I am your Huckleberry on one pound of SOCOM powder if you have two 64oz jugs of fresh factory sealed creamy peanut butter (store brand is fine) and 10 lbs of dry sealed kidney beans. That is about $25 worth of items at Walmart. PB is $4.94 per 64oz jug, beans are $1.42. Not looking for cash sale right now.

If you don't want to spend the time shopping for PB and beans, I would trade the pound of powder for 3 more boxes of that IMI ammo.

I would like to meet at Grocery Outlet on Hall Blvd near Sholls Ferry rd if you want to trade.
You got yourself a deal! PM'ing

This is great powder for sure! All I use for subsonic 300blk. I'm down to less than three pounds now and that reminds me to be on the lookout.

This is great powder for sure! All I use for subsonic 300blk. I'm down to less than three pounds now and that reminds me to be on the lookout.
I haven't used it yet but some of the 95-110gr loads in the 300hamr can only use this powder because it takes a good amount less of it and it won't take up the full case . Only place I could find it was SBRs website but they want a $35 hazmat fee PER LB! Plus shipping on top.

I was fortunate to get some from a local bullet/ammo maker from his bulk stock back at the beginning of this stupid shortage. I've had great results with it aside from one fluke. I bought his coated bullets and the powder, he was kind enough to share his data that he loads for the ammo he sells. It was always subsonic until I shot it on a very hot day this summer. About half of the rounds went supersonic, pretty loud when shooting with a can and expecting less noise. This was from my 16" bolt action rifle. The AR that I have had always stayed subsonic. The powder has been 100% reliable in any auto loader I've tried it in.

I was fortunate to get some from a local bullet/ammo maker from his bulk stock back at the beginning of this stupid shortage. I've had great results with it aside from one fluke. I bought his coated bullets and the powder, he was kind enough to share his data that he loads for the ammo he sells. It was always subsonic until I shot it on a very hot day this summer. About half of the rounds went supersonic, pretty loud when shooting with a can and expecting less noise. This was from my 16" bolt action rifle. The AR that I have had always stayed subsonic. The powder has been 100% reliable in any auto loader I've tried it in.
Some of these 95gr and 110gr loads are what I'm gonna try out with the socom powder. The others simply don't leave enough room for the bullet. Ive been using aa1680 and 110gr vmax. It says I can go up to 29, but I can't fit more than 28 in there.

Screenshot_20220930_210000.jpg

I haven't used it yet but some of the 95-110gr loads in the 300hamr can only use this powder because it takes a good amount less of it and it won't take up the full case . Only place I could find it was SBRs website but they want a $35 hazmat fee PER LB! Plus shipping on top.
https://www.midsouthshooterssupply....orld-sbr-socom-smokeless-powder-1-lb-by-lovex (cheapest)
https://www.natchezss.com/shooters-world-sbr-socom-1lb.html (middle)
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022626355?pid=284326 (most)
All of them are in stock and hazmat is around $10-20.

Please share load data. I will return some of the same. I load this with 150's and 220's.
The powder has a lot more kick, than h110 and lil gun.
Good velocity too.
I'm at work, but will check back later.

Please share load data. I will return some of the same. I load this with 150's and 220's.
The powder has a lot more kick, than h110 and lil gun.
Good velocity too.
I'm at work, but will check back later.
So I'm using this to load up 300 hamr. It maxes out at 150gr projectiles because of its overall length. 2.555 so it'll only do 95gr up to 150gr. I guess the 95gr and 110gr loads are best with the socom powder because it takes up so much less space.

Screenshot_20220930_210000.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.