JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Want any working or non working Savage automatic. Models 1905/1907/1912 in 32 or 380 ACP

Looking for just parts also.

Savage 1907.jpg

Yes --still looking for complete guns and any parts or part guns. Prices need to be reasonable and in line with the current market for these guns. If you have something you wish to sell please do let me know what, the condition and ahow much. Photos are a necessity.

if you happen to have a Savage 1907 type in 45 ACP I'll drive down this weekend!!!!

Thanks for contacting me.

No, not a .45. Nice try :D. I did come across a really, really nice one in .32 though. Like really really nice. I would say 9.5/10 (but I am bad at judging and consistently go too high or too low). I have about $450 into it, and that is what I would like out of it. That looks like about what it is worth on the market. I am willing to trade for pretty much anything though. Make me a deal I cannot refuse!

Thanks

At that pice it's a keeper for you at least from my part. I have 8 to 10 of these in both 32 ACP and also 380 and sevceral in the parts stage. None of them I paid more than $300, most were in the less than $200 range and most were in decent to good condition. No not 90% but a 90% Savage would be unusual.

Keep you eyes out for that 45 ACP Savage for me!!!!

Thanks again

I thought that it was a new gun based on the finish when I got it. I traded my conceal carry for it thinking that I would carry it around but it is way way too nice to carry round. The blueing is almost 100% perfect. It, in my opinion, looks almost showroom new. Any trades for a cc laying round? Or a wheel gun, or AR parts. I am open.

I'll keep this in mind

I am constantly clearing out my collection and then rebuying other stuff

I have a box of about 25 revolvers and automatics that I am picking up in a week or two. Not even sure all that's in the box but there maybe some surprises in there that would work for you.

Thinking about selling my Smith and Wesson 645 Nice big 45 ACP but this is a $600 gun??

Get back to you if anthing comes up that we can make a deal on

Send you some photos of the 645 when I get home tonight You can google the 645 also and see what it looks like

Big heavy 45 and an awesome shooter.

U have a carry permit or ???? I take no chances with gun sales so ya have to be 10% legal.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.