JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As the title says I'm in Salem and I'm looking to get a decent PCP gun, but I'm starting from scratch. I'll list the things I think I need in order of precedence.

Gun: Benjamin Marauder .22 (2nd gen or 1st gen w/Green Mountain barrel, also open to .25s). I'd be interested in hearing about anything you think is comparable.

Fill setup: I would love to go with nitrogen for the cost, but I'm most likely going to go with a used scuba tank. I'm also interested in a pump for a decent price.

Anywho, I'm new to the pcp scene and could use whatever you gots used. Feel free to peddle your wares.

First question I think is; "What is the purpose?" Hunting, sport, etc.

Me, I'd be looking for something for 10M competitions, likely .177. But that might not be what you seek.

Also, what is it that you want to spend? One air-rifle could easily cost thou$ands.

My "cheap" PCP air rifle, tank, and pump, cost over $1000. A "pro" version could easily be $3k+.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend the Nova Freedom pumper-pcp rifle. For about $360 or so you get a multi-shot pumper that is also pcp. It can be shot over 10 times from one pumping session. I live just down the freeway from you and you can come shoot mine if you want. Regards, Tom

As the title says I'm in Salem and I'm looking to get a decent PCP gun, but I'm starting from scratch. I'll list the things I think I need in order of precedence.

Gun: Benjamin Marauder .22 (2nd gen or 1st gen w/Green Mountain barrel, also open to .25s). I'd be interested in hearing about anything you think is comparable.

Fill setup: I would love to go with nitrogen for the cost, but I'm most likely going to go with a used scuba tank. I'm also interested in a pump for a decent price.

Anywho, I'm new to the pcp scene and could use whatever you gots used. Feel free to peddle your wares.

I realize this thread is a month old, but was wondering if you'd found what you were looking for. If not, I have a first generation Marauder .25, Hill pump, and some additional goodies available. Later.

Dave

Only the .25 MRod has a Green Mountain barrel, very accurate. The .22 is a crap shoot in first gen, the 2nd gens have better barrels as from what I've heard. If you haven't shot a .25 yet, I have one that you are welcome to shoot. And quite a few others. Regards, Tom

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top