JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
45 Long Colt
City
West Richland
State
Washington
Looking for a Ruger Vaquero Bisley in 45 Colt in stainless with a two digit prefix SN for a build project. Willing to spend 650.00 and upwards based on condition. Any barrel length works. If you looking for trades, let me know what you are looking for.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking for a Ruger Vaquero Bisley in 45 Colt in stainless with a two digit prefix SN for a build project. Willing to spend 650.00 and upwards based on condition. Any barrel length works. If you looking for trades, let me know what you are looking for.

Well your post made me dig mine out and look. Sorry it's a Blackhawk Bisley 5" stainless.
Figure your a cas sass guy. If you are and in those circles, I have a super cherry unmolested 16g 1897 winchester (1941) I would trade for something interesting. I don't check in very often here.
super cherry unmolested 16g win 1897

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.