JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey!

Just like the title says I would like to get a Ruger SP101.
I would prefer to get the 2 1/4" barrel, but would be intereted in the 3 1/16" version as well.

I dont mind if its new or used, but would prefer a stock un-modified SP101.
Also I am wanting the da/sa version with the hammer.

Thanks so much!

What price range?
Looking for something like this

P1000958.JPG

Hey, thanks for the replay, i just sent pm sent, after checking iut the pic again, hard to tell from the pic, is that the stock finish? Seems sparkly?

Thanks!

The pistol is stainless steel, just my bad photo taking ability that makes it look "sparkly"
Responded to your PM.

Price range?

Hey, thanks for the replay, i just sent pm sent, after checking iut the pic again, hard to tell from the pic, is that the stock finish? Seems sparkly?

Thanks!

Thanks, pm'ed ya back.

Sorry forgot to post price range.

Would prefer closer the 450 ish area, pending on condition/configuration. Most shops round the area I have been to/talked to are in the 490-520 for a new one.

Pm a few times
That's good price for a new one, Cabela's has them at $599 + tax.

$450 isn't going to work for mine, about $100 short considering what it comes with.

Good luck in your quest

If you can get out the door with a new SP101 for $490, you should buy 10 of them. I'd like to know where those are available. Of course, there's tax, shipping (if not local), and FFL fees, so maybe that's not the sort of out the door price you would get from a friend here.

Would you mind listing your vendors? I think others might be interested too at that price. Gunbroker prices are more in the 525-650 range. Plus shipping, plus FFL.

Sorry if that sounded confusing to be more specific, havnt found any 490 out the door, it was 490 plus tax. It might have been DJ Sport, but I cant remeber, I called a bunch of places, definatly they are in high demand cause everywhere has sold out when I checked back in

I prefer to support local LGS. I usually check out Sportco, West Coast, the Marksman, Wades, and Discount. The Marksman had one last week NIB for 519+tax, but it sold already.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.