JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just looking for a plain 'ol 10/22. Not looking for race guns or anything fancy. They're about $200-$210 new for a basic carbine so I'd like to pay less than that, with a slight premium for older metal trigger housing guns or stainless. Would kick in extra for guns that come with extra mags too. I don't mind traveling a way if it's a good deal.

Washington only has two Dicks and the closest is an hour and a half away if traffics not too bad. Appreciate the thought though. I may just get a new one at Fred Meyer, they're $210. I'd get one at Cabela's but that place is a nightmare to buy a gun at and they're super duper Black Friday sale price is still $200. I'd still prefer an older one though, the stocks are nicer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.