JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked up a nice Ruger 10/22 rifle with synthetic stock and decent scope... I'd really want to get some up-grades like a bull barrel or fluted, tactical and anything to make it shoot a little better and add to the cool factor... Please e-mail me at [email protected] with photo's and prices... I also have tons of great stuff to barter with too from guns to tools and everything in between...

Check out the Boyd Evolution stocks. $99 plus shipping. Everyone else's are $180 to $300.

Replacement Stocks for the Ruger 10/22

These are mine (Not for sale)
DSCN0040.jpg

Bull barrels by Brad in Milwaukie, Talked to him on the phone, sounds like a great guy, Gets rave reviews about his work. Got mine ready to go, I'll check and advise.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.