JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
About 10 years ago I had to stop shooting trap due to shoulder(s) arthritis:(. Now with new shoulders I'd like to get back to it. I built two trap guns, a Remington 870 and a "Gold Eagle" Remington 1100. Both had 30" barrels, and two high ribs stacked on top of the factory rib. They had Jack West synthetic stocks with extra high combs and extreme offset. They had butt pads which were adjustable for cant. The 870 I sold to a fisherman from Coos Bay, and the 1100 went to a trap shooter from the Cottage Grove - Eugene area (Dick Flynn). I would love to be able to repurchase either one if I could locate them.
Thank you,
Scott
Semper Fi

Last Edited:
Scott

If you do not find your old trap shotguns I have a couple that were my Dads that I will eventually be sending down the road to help pay for my Mothes care. A Remington 1100 Trap with a very nice wood stock and a Winchester 21 Trap Full/Full if I remember correctly with the nicest wood stock I have ever seen on a shotgun. I too am retired from the pin side of the badge.

Semper Fidelis Brother Marine

Scott,

Just up the highway a touch in Florence. Thank you very much for your kind words. I always hated the fatal crashes and worst of all the notifications afterward. Shoe has been on the other foot as it has been an insane last three months with my Dad passing after a very short and painful bout with cancer the end of August. My Mother had been in a care facility in Grants Pass for a little over the last year showing all the classic symptoms of a CVA even though that was not the cause of her issues. We moved her here to Florence almost three of months ago to an outstanding memory care facility. To say that my wife and my retirement plans have changed dramatically would be an understatement.

Do you carry under HR-218? I will be doing my yearly qual here on 11 December. Hope to meet you, weapon exchange or not!

Les

I have an old 1100 trap (30") with beautiful wood that was looking to post here. I will text pictures if you want. I'm near Mcminnville.
Karl.

I have an old 1100 trap (30") with beautiful wood that was looking to post here. I will text pictures if you want. I'm near Mcminnville.
Karl.
Thanks Karl. I'm going to give my search some time and see if I can't locate my gun(s). If I widen my search I will contact you if I can't work out something with Les because in all fairness he contacted me first.

Scott,
If it comes to you purchasing another shotgun take whichever deal is best for you brother.

You and I have a common background and our friendship will not be based on a firearm. Unless of course you did something wierd in the Corps, like force recon or something like that. Hell what am I saying, I was an aviation type (Airedale to the Navy types) ... cannot get much stranger that that in the Marines ... ;)

Scott,
If it comes to you purchasing another shotgun take whichever deal is best for you brother.

You and I have a common background and our friendship will not be based on a firearm. Unless of course you did something wierd in the Corps, like force recon or something like that. Hell what am I saying, I was an aviation type (Airedale to the Navy types) ... cannot get much stranger that that in the Marines ... ;)

Doesn't sound weird at all to me. My best meals came from Navy mess halls. Clean bunks, great medical care, good food, WAVES, smart of you & all good!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.