Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB***Quality Leather for 2" J-Frame***

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by ajgunner, Aug 9, 2008.

1. ajgunner

ajgunner Molalla, OR Active Member

I am always looking for quality leather holsters for S&W 2" J-Frame revolvers. I change my mind often on style but prefer block fit with no retension strap. Prefer hi ride OSW/belt style in tan or cordavan. Let me know what you have and what you need for it.

2. Josh82

Josh82 Bellevue, WA New Member

Probably a standard response but I know in the last week the ebay market has been kinda flooded with decent J frame holsters in about ever flavor you wish. I just picked up a pair of Don Hume's for my snubby K frames for 25 bucks!!

3. ajgunner

I don't do e-bay other than looking once in a while.

4. CharlesAFerg

CharlesAFerg Beaverton Active Member

You're missin out - you just have to know how to look, and how to safely pay. :D

5. ajgunner

TTT---Please let me know what you have before posting it for sale. Might just save you some hassle.

6. KillSwitch

KillSwitch Lake oswego New Member

I have a vintage black sheep holster that i think would fit what you are looking for. Its in like new conditon.

7. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Ebay changed some of their policies on gun-related items a while back. As a result, I don't think there is as good a selection of gun accessories on there anymore. A shame, because I've gotten some good deals on holsters and other "stuff" in the past.