JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey

Im "casually" looking for a XD 9 tactical in the portland to corvallis areas, but if the price is right a road trip might b in order : ) (VA is cool too)

Id prefer black on black but dont really care that much about the color

has to be in good condition (ie always cleaned, away from moisture, shot responsibly, etc)

list some pics if you got em and ill make an offer!

PM me if you have any further questions

yea i know and i am really temped..... i just have this little voice inside of me that says since ive spent like 1k in firearms already and im still tryin to get through school that another 500+ is a bad idea

Then all the other slightly larger voices yell at that voice for saying anything negative about a larger gun collection

im basically just slowly building the courage to go and sink the money into another XD beauty.... as well as tryin to come up with an excuse to tell my girlfriend, who will surely ask how i can buy guns then give her crap about spending 100+ on jeans

more info then u needed im sure but thats basically what ive been thinking bout for the last 2 weeks lol...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.