JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did and you said I was too high. Ask'd less that current spot for bullion, Humm, have 1986 50$ proof eagle and a 1987 $25 proof eagle plus a 5$ 1911 eagle about 80%.. oh my was asking bullion price.. humm must be you are liking for cheaper.

Less than gold spot (1,715.90)? They sell for $1800+ in most cases; Ebay, etc.

Got silver .999 coins at spot?

Any pawn shop or coin dealer will pay you spot. No one is going to sell under spot unless they are misinformed.

I did and you said I was too high. Ask'd less that current spot for bullion, Humm, have 1986 50$ proof eagle and a 1987 $25 proof eagle plus a 5$ 1911 eagle about 80%.. oh my was asking bullion price.. humm must be you are liking for cheaper.

Hmmmmm
Pm on the way and let's keep it that way !
--------{{{••}}}

••••••••
Also looking for:
Gold / Silver old certificate, bank notes, old mining company Cert
Sheets of new bank 1,5,10 dollar notes etc..

I have several things:
1- 2 ea $1 silver certificates
2- 1 ea $5 silver certificate
3- 1 ea $20 National Currancy bill
4- 1 ea $20 FRN series 1934A
5- 1 ea $20 gold piece 1907
6- 1 ea German 5 mark piece (silver)
Batcat

•••••••
Check your pm .....
•••••••

I have several things:
Batcat

•••••••••
USPS money order on the way to you.
You should get it this week.
Thanks.
•••••••••

I have several things:
Batcat

•••••••••••
•••Still looking •••>>>>>
•••••••••••

concidering that a sunk wwII ship containing 13 tons of platinum has recently been found off the east coast of the us, I'd dump all the platinum I had. Price will drop sharply soon

concidering that a sunk wwII ship containing 13 tons of platinum has recently been found off the east coast of the us, I'd dump all the platinum I had. Price will drop sharply soon

Metal prices are not determined by physical supply. It is due to how much leveraged paper the money masters decide to print up, how much they short the metal, etc. In the end paper certs and ETFs will be worthless as the physical metal they are supposed to claim does not exist.

•••••••••
Regardless how much platinum is or will be by your statement - I'm still looking for platinum or gold coins.
So if you know where to get them just let me know !!
Thanks !!!!!
••••••••••

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.