JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Port Townsend
State
Washington
Would like to find a decent used or like new Parker Hale England 1853 Enfield 3 band musket or Whitworth rifle
These were made in the 1970's in England
Have cash ready to go for the right gun(s)
If you have one that you no longer use or want , let me know
My email is N870(at)Hotmail(dot)com
I am in Washington state , on the Olympic Peninsula
Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Would like to find a decent used or like new Parker Hale England 1853 Enfield 3 band musket or Whitworth rifle
These were made in the 1970's in England
Have cash ready to go for the right gun(s)
If you have one that you no longer use or want , let me know
My email is N870(at)Hotmail(dot)com
I am in Washington state , on the Olympic Peninsula
Thanks
I found your thread by putting in Parker Hale I own a Parker Hale 30-06 and I am not interested in selling it but I am always interested in learning more about them if you have any knowledge that you are willing to share

I found your thread by putting in Parker Hale I own a Parker Hale 30-06 and I am not interested in selling it but I am always interested in learning more about them if you have any knowledge that you are willing to share
Thanks
Am still learning more and more, myself.
In my opinion, PH bolt rifles had an excellent reputation back in the 1960's and 1970's which I think is the era PH was in its heyday.
Enjoy your PH in 30-06. Its an excellent cartridge , and you have one in a fine rifle

Thanks
Am still learning more and more, myself.
In my opinion, PH bolt rifles had an excellent reputation back in the 1960's and 1970's which I think is the era PH was in its heyday.
Enjoy your PH in 30-06. Its an excellent cartridge , and you have one in a fine rifle
This is my Parker Hale beside my England firearms company 270

20210414_210132.jpg

Thank You ! However, I have no need at this time because I have an original Gibbs in .45 that I am working on getting up and running. Thanks anyhow
(Just noticed that you're within 30 min of me....am just outside PT )
You''re very welcome, and best of luck with your Gibbs....I am SOO envious!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.