JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Everett
State
Washington
Looking for a 320, preferably X series. Must have threaded barrel and/or a comp model and an optic cut slide.

9mm. Obviously.

WA only. Prefer to do transfer as just a FCU so we can do transfer as an instant "firearm receiver" and not as a full "handgun" but if you're a weirdo for rules we can talk.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking for a 320, preferably X series. Must have threaded barrel and/or a comp model and an optic cut slide.

9mm. Obviously.

WA only. Prefer to do transfer as just a FCU so we can do transfer as an instant "firearm receiver" and not as a full "handgun" but if you're a weirdo for rules we can talk.
I have a p320 x carry legion

Not sure if you are interested in just the slides to do a custom build to your liking, but I have a full size and carry RX slides with Romeo 1's mounted. I ended up putting the pro cut slide on full size and the carry was a caliber exchange kit if you are interested.

Not sure if you are interested in just the slides to do a custom build to your liking, but I have a full size and carry RX slides with Romeo 1's mounted. I ended up putting the pro cut slide on full size and the carry was a caliber exchange kit if you are interested.
Ah and I'm semi local...Kirkland area.

If I were you, if just find one with the slide you want, and then get a PMMC comp/barrel combo. It would be easier to find than the combo you have in mind, and likely better performing.

That's fine but then I still need a FCU first because the last thing I want is a bunch of parts and mo actual firearm to assemble them on.

I got one for sell. But you would have to get the slide milled. I'd sell with or without the FCU. But I am in Oregon so we would have to meet in Washington if you wanted the complete gun.

Or you could get the Sig P320 Spectre Comp and that has everything you want.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.