JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Marlin
City
Santa Rosa
State
Other
Hello!

I am looking to buy an original wooden stock (one piece, non-folder) for a Marlin Camp 9 in any condition. Happy to pay cash, or I have holsters that might interest you in a trade. I will pay for postage as well.

Many thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thank you Orygun! I do check ebay from time to time. Also Calguns. So far been coming up dry. I keep seeing folding stock options all over the place...but along with many other sad things, California doesn't allow folding or collapsible stocks on this model. And I'm stuck in Ca for now. Hoping a Camp 9 stock pops up at some point.

There's one on eBay for $170 bucks, buy it now.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help! I will take a look! I do have to admit, it's a bit painful to pay $170 for a used wood stock when a more versatile folding or collapsible stock can be had brand new for half that.

Ah well, it's happy it's an option I suppose.Please don't let the beautiful NW get like this in California. Obviously a fixed over a folding stock never saved someone from crime.

You could solve the stock problem by selling me the Camp 9. I've always wanted one.

LOL! I like how you think! I would have made the same offer to get one also!

I noticed Mitch W. Has one listed for trade here. He's looking for a Mini 30.

So if you trade a Mini 30 to him, I would like to buy or trade a stock from you!

Hi Rick, Did you find what you're looking for? I have one that got an nasty chip in it many years ago, and subsequently shortened it so the kids to shoot the Camp. I would part with that one, but suspect it wouldn't suit your needs. I also have a good one, which I'm not ready to sell at this point, but may in the future. My Camp is presently on it's way to becoming a bullpup. If I like the result, I would sell the good stock..

Hello there Bob! Very nice of you to write! I do love my Camp 9. Although I may take a look at the Ruger PCC to fill the role. And I love that it takes Glock Mags.

I was able to find a used Marlin stock, so I'm pretty well set for now. My next step is to get out of California!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.