JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$15
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I got the JSB sampler pack and these shoot better than anything else I've got through my Benjamin Marauder...but they seem to be sold out in all the usual places except ebay and amazon for >2x most other places - so if anyone happens to have a tin or two of these laying around that you'd be willing to part with let me know. Hell, I've got primers I would let go of for someone local and for the right exchange of value :)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
they do shoot well in most of what I use!
diana34classic22_testfire002.jpg

I appreciate the offer. I've also got some H&N that are ok to meh but maybe they'll be better in my next pellet gun. 177 I don't need any of since I don't have something to fire it through.

perhaps bring that Marauder by some day off Mitch if ya got time to kill. it's only 25-yards here, but i'll just put up a smaller target for ya. :)

opened a fresh tin and cleaned out 250 shots yesterday.

here's the worst thing to see when ya reach for another... lol

outtaammotin001.jpg

got yer texts of course, all good there, see ya later sir.

all others viewing, don't let this couple tins stop ya from replying to his request!

stay well,

frank in Hillsboro
#pdxfrank
#tagsguild

You missed the boat as Utah airguns had these in stock and buy 4 tins and the 5th was free. I see now the are available for backorder so maybe get in the queue. These pellets are great in my hatsan flashpup so I stocked up.

Thanks Osprey - I have seen that there are online sellers with backorder / pre-order available. Hoping to find more locally if people have extra they're willing to share (like Frank is doing so generously)!

Pyramrd Air also has them and they do a buy 3 get 4th free - so slightly better deal and don't need to buy quite so many for us who aren't as high volume as Frank ;)

~Mitch

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top