JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thanks, Blaster. That's most likely out of my price range. I plan to use my AR mostly but would like a .17HMR to mix it up. New Savages are not too expensive but there is so many models I don't know where to start.

I have a CZ 452 American that shoots really well, so I couldn't justify the Annie. Hard to go wrong with a Savage on pure function. Muy poco deniero. Happy hunting.

Thanks! Yeah, I was looking at the CZ455 and maybe getting the .22/.17 combo. What scope do you have? I saw a review of the really inexpensive BSA Sweet 17 that made it sound decent but at the price I guess it's not much of a gamble.

I've never used one so I couldn't say. I've got a 4x Weaver and 2.5-7 Weaver that go back and forth between the 17 and CZ 22lr. Very good scopes, especially for the money. I've used a Leupold 4.5-14 VX3 in the past. Good scope but maybe over powered imho.

It was I that had/has the anschutz. I still have it, I've put a BSA on it now but still have yet to shoot it. Not sure I can bring myself to shoot a bunch of rounds through such a nice gun. I bought it because I hate the action of the savage but now worry its too nice for a rat gun. I think I'd sell it if someone was interested.

It was I that had/has the anschutz. I still have it, I've put a BSA on it now but still have yet to shoot it. Not sure I can bring myself to shoot a bunch of rounds through such a nice gun. I bought it because I hate the action of the savage but now worry its too nice for a rat gun. I think I'd sell it if someone was interested.

That's a nice rifle. Way more than I'm able to pay, but if I owned it, I'd shoot the heck out of it! That's what it's for, after all. Besides, even if you shoot it a lot, you're not going to lose that much and you'll sure enjoy the ride!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.