JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy gents

Sort of a feeler.. not sure what exactly I can to find, since the used market, and especially for these older trucks, seems to be pretty dern varied.

I am looking for a good value on an older F250. Strong preference for post-'91s for sake of a 6-digit odometer. I just remember all these 80s trucks having over 100k on them the last time I went looking for an older truck 15 years ago... I'm finding it hard to believe they all still only have 100-200k on them today.

Ideal truck: mid 90s, 7.3L TD with under 200k or V8 with under 150k, really good exterior condition, no major mechanical problems, $3000-$4000 depending on condition

Watched a 7.3L TD with about 150K in SUPER good condition sell for $3900 yesterday... called about 20 minutes too late. I see them pop up, just a matter of getting on them before somebody else does. Everything else matching my description SITS on craigslist at $5000-$6000.

I have zero interest in "blue book," for trucks this old. I know they list a price, but it's never even remotely close to what trucks are actually selling for. Always seems to be $2k too high... so if you're using that as your price gauge, we probably ain't gonna do bidniss....

Essentially.... I'm looking for that good deal that keeps slipping through my fingers.

Got one for me??

Thanks

-Ben

Check the estate sale ads on Estatesale-Finder and Estate Sale.Net.
I see them pop up every so often and the heirs don't want to bother with it, so the prices are really low.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.