JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:s0071:
Looking for a certain old hunting magazine for a family member as a xmas gift. It has his mom pictured on it who has since passed...

I believe she was on up to three different hunting/sportsman magazine covers during that time, including one hunting expo magazine. I don't know the specific year, somewhere around 1948 1949 or 1950 I think. The cover has her and a prize elk or deer that she bagged (I think by bow). I would like to get a copy of any one of these magazines.

If anyone can help me narrow down the magazines, that would be helpful too even if you can't provide the magazine in question. Thanks!:s0155:

I was at a (monthly, I believe) small gunshow in Vancouver and there was a guy that had a LOT of older magazines from the good old days for sale. Since I was born in 1965, that was where I placed my money. I can try to get back to the show, but it will be a couple or three weeks. IM or email me to keep in touch.

I was at a (monthly, I believe) small gunshow in Vancouver and there was a guy that had a LOT of older magazines from the good old days for sale. Since I was born in 1965, that was where I placed my money. I can try to get back to the show, but it will be a couple or three weeks. IM or email me to keep in touch.

Sorry for the lack of response. My grandpa just died :s0058:

I wish I knew the name of the magazine, it would make the search that much easier. I thought I had a pic of the picture on the cover, but I couldn't find it. If you see him again, ask him if he is going to do any shows up my way :cool:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.