JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Howdy everyone

I'm looking to start collecting older film cameras that are in any sort of condition. I don't mind if they're slightly salty or in perfect condition, I'd love to peek at them and see if they're of any interest to me.

I'm mainly looking for 35mm to medium format cameras.

If you've got one just sitting around in your closet let me know.

Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Age and or brand preference?
Might be willing to let go a professional grade Nikon F-2 with tons of trick options/upgrades as well as lenses and accessories!
Still runs flawlessly!

No real age of brand preference. I'd like to explore film photography with older camera systems. That F2 is right up my alley. I'll send you a pm.

Once I find an awesome 35mm set up I'd like to dive into medium format. Have been looking at the Mamiya C220 or similar for those.

Howdy everyone

I'm looking to start collecting older film cameras that are in any sort of condition. I don't mind if they're slightly salty or in perfect condition, I'd love to peek at them and see if they're of any interest to me.

I'm mainly looking for 35mm to medium format cameras.

If you've got one just sitting around in your closet let me know.

Thanks!
I've got a complete Pentax LX system and a bunch of lenses, motor driver, bulk film back, range finders, etc. Also have Pentax 6x7 med format and lenses, etc.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.