JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
I'm looking for a Mystery Ranch Pop Up 28 or 38, or possibly others that would be good for backpacking and packing out meat. Really, really like the foliage green color but would probably be open to others.
Let me know what your cash price would be, but would love to make a trade as well. I have lots of reloading brass for vaious calibers, some powders, various handgun ammo, knives, etc

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm looking for a Mystery Ranch Pop Up 28 or 38, or possibly others that would be good for backpacking and packing out meat. Really, really like the foliage green color but would probably be open to others.
Let me know what your cash price would be, but would love to make a trade as well. I have lots of reloading brass for vaious calibers, some powders, various handgun ammo, knives, etc
Don'tknow if your still looking but I have a Mystery Ranch pack. It is a Kelty Rosewell 2300.