Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB: Mosin Nagant 91/30 Round, or Variant

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by Drame22, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Drame22

Drame22 Portland, OR Member

Looking for a quality Mosin Nagant rifle. Any variant will do, but since the round receiver 91/30 is the cheapest option I'd prefer that. It will be a shooter so I don't need a museum quality piece.

Willing to pay cash, or trade in Hex receiver Mosin Nagant. Apparently the hex is more sought after for collections.

Please send any offers to my email: nailkid22@gmail.com

Bonus points if you live in Portland OR and I can inspect the rifle first. If not, at the very least I require a picture of the rifle itself and one of the bore.

I should mention I will not deal with scalpers who are trying to make as much money as possible on this gun panic. Mosin Nagants, no matter how gorgeously preserved, are not worth $400+, and I will not participate in the gun panic by supporting price gougers.

I am also looking for a sealed 440 round spam can of ammunition for same. Willing to pay cash as well, we can hash out the details privately.

Cheers,
    Drame22

2. mrobinson

mrobinson Albany, Oregon New Member

3. Drame22

Drame22 Portland, OR Member

No, thank you for the offer though.

I'm looking for original, non-sporterized Mosins.

Again, thank you for taking the time to offer it though. I'm sure someone will buy it.

4. trekkerpaul

trekkerpaul Portland metro Active Member

Still looking for a Mosin?

5. nabaker

nabaker Lakewood Member