JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for an M4 or Ar15 carbine buffer and spring. Recently purchased an M4 stock but didnt come with the buffer and spring, so hoping to find someone in the tacoma area that has an extra one about. Please let me know. thanks.

Have a very nice, quick detach single point sling or a collapsible front grip to trade if interested, or can pay cash.

NEED:

PRECISION-WA-05_2_mark.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame, shame, shame.

Got booted off SGN and now you come here. :huh:

A word to the wise....:s0131:

6speedRegime is bad news. Follow the link in the above post for proof.

feel free to read it. Im gone anyway, I really dont have time for this following me around. Ive got lots of other sights that I have great reps in and lots of people that will tell you I do great business. But leave it to one pissed off guy and and bunch of band wagon people to spread an incident around when none of them know what actually happened.

You have to be a member to view, care to elaborate to the people who have no reason to register?

From the SGN thread.
NO CALL, NO SHOW, BACKED OUT OF DEAL, LIED ABOUT CAR WRECK.

11/23 11:36 pm I'm interested in PLR pistol
@ 12:40 he says to call him. He asked for a time and place for deal..Fed Way Whole Sale Sports @2:30
2:30-3:20 I'm at onsite
3:20 called him...he has been in a car accident and can't make the deal. Very apologetic and says he never misses meets like this. I offer to meet in Tacoma to finish deal where ever needed...he declines, says contact Thursday, he'll be in Spanaway. I told him that would be perfect since I was going to be in Graham.
Thursday call and PM - No answer.
Thursday night - PM'd again asking what was up...again no answer.
Thurs he got feedback from diff. member...Other member confirmed the trade for the PLR. Other member also confirmed that 6speedRegime showed up driving his black subaru wrx....the one that had been "T-boned" in an accident and broken the front axle.

He never ONCE came on that thread and explained what happened. Never once stepped up(well kinda). He had his "friend" make a new account there and talk on his behalf, saying that 6speed was a marine NCO and how dare you talk about a person like that. He even went as far to say he was with 6speed when the events went down... Well, it ended up being that the troll account that was created WAS 6speed trying to make excuses.

You may have other sites that you have a good rep on, but your still a shady person.

I never bothered going onto that site to argue with people who had already decided what to think because in all honesty, it didnt concern them. The issue was between the guy and me. He put up that thread. You actually dont know anything except what he posted, and what was speculated on that site. The moderator posted my name up on that site, and stated that the other account was a "troll" account. So suddenly that became fact. And everyone is perfectly content to believe it as well as the other speculations running rampant on that account. Well fine, that is certainly your right. But don't assume you know me in any way. Somebody decides to post pictures of my wife and her profile pages for other sites. Are you animals? What is the matter with you people? And now you come over here and ruin my reputation. Thank you.

To everyone else, I apologize about this. If you want to jump on this bandwagon and point fingers at me because you think you know something, then Im sorry. If anyone else wants to do straight up business, Id be happy to. Just let me know.

Semper Fi'? USMC? NCO? Where's the code, where's the integrity? You screw a guy over, come back as a troll to try and justify it and get mad when you are called out?

People can make their own decisions. You can type all the words you want, but your character speaks volumes.

Stay away from SGN, and do yourself a favor. The people here at NWFA are good people, try and treat them with a little more honor than what you have shown others.

People can make their own decisions. You can type all the words you want, but your character speaks volumes.

Pretty sure thats what I just said, and the reason I didnt bother responding to all the accusations.... And yes I agree that NWFA is a good site. Hoping they are better people than SGN.

And for the record, i never got mad. Another speculation. More sad than anything.

Semper Fi'? USMC? NCO? Where's the code, where's the integrity? You screw a guy over, come back as a troll to try and justify it and get mad when you are called out?

Stay away from SGN, and do yourself a favor. The people here at NWFA are good people, try and treat them with a little more honor than what you have shown others.
+1 ....no integrity. Just from the way I've seen you handle this, I would feel sorry for any guy that ended up in your team or squad....if you are what you say you are that is. Just because its not work-related, doesn't mean you can just $hitbag it and shrug it off...we're supposed to lead by example, isn't that right 'sarge'. A real man would admit his mistakes and try and make it right, not run away.

Nwfa is way better then sgn, I also enjoy the fact that every person that's digging on 6speed is a non contributing members with very little to none post's, I also dare you all to say anything towards my integrity as a senior/veteran member of this site and by the terms set forth on how you're actually suppose to post in classified ads....I have these parts if your still looking

What! Marines drive subaru's now days? None of us old corps guys would be caught in one of those.....:confused: And BTW this is no place to fight this out.

What! Marines drive subaru's now days? None of us old corps guys would be caught in one of those.....:confused: And BTW this is no place to fight this out.

Agreed and theres a pretty big following for the new Subaru STI's in the corps. Granted though, Subaru has only stepped up their game recently. And thank you to those who actually responded to my listing. I think i may have found the parts I am looking for. I will notify otherwise if not.

tisk***tisk***tisk***

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘". . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ":,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top