JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Its that wonderful time of the year where my birthday comes around and I have some money for an AR now.
I am looking for a light weight tactical AR. Some people call it CQB, M4, or home defense, personally I dont want to defend my home with a gun that will punch a hole from end to end in my home and into the neighbors dog, but anyway, a shorter, lightwieght, AR. Flat tops prefered with flip up front and rear sights with or without co-existing red dot sight. collapsible stock is a must, as well as free floating handguard with rails, as well as good sling. I would like it to come with at least 2 magazines.
Anyway, please Pm me what you have for sale or possible sale. Not really looking to trade anything I have, but I have a shotgun if I needed to make up for a couple hundred bucks. Also wouldnt mind going to a dealer if someone knew of one with an AR in my price range.

MUST BE 223/5.56!!!!

I will have around 650-750 bucks for the purchase in cash. Open to almost all AR's in the right caliber and in a 16" barrell (no HBAR)

PM with specs and pics if possible please. and dont forget the asking price please.
Thanks all. Brad

Curts discount shooter supply, the $638 AR is a trooper, I don't own one my dad seems to love his just not a free float rail on them but I've a beast I built for about 875

Curt's is on old 99 just past Oak Grove. Surplus arms upper/lower, dpms lpk, ??? barrel, $600 and Curt stands behind them if you should have any issues. You can have a custom build done for not much more. Best deal in town for someone new to the AR.

Check out model1sales.com you can build one to Your specs for under 600 and they use E.R. Shaw barrels which are outstanding. Or you can build a complete minus lower stripped receiver kit. from them, the kits come with bcg and chg handle.

My dads ar built by curt is a precision areo, pws bcg, a dpms railed gas block, all magpul furnature, hand guards, moe stock.
Ok, so today I took a visit to Curt's, today the ar on the table was a surplus ammo and arms build. Not that the quality isn't there at curts he would make it right either way, if there was an issue, actualy he is a great guy as even today he saw me come in and asked of id had a chance to use my AR yet and tell him how it shoots. Sadly I've had to be a grown up and been unable to get to where I shoot

Well thank you everyone for your help! I did purchase the SAA rifle from curts and so far am extremely pleased. they had 4 options of color on the Magpul furniture and the color I chose they just pulled out of their stock for me so i could take it home that day. Very pleased with the rifle. for $639 I most definitely can not complain. Thanks again for all your help and info.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.