JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for a Remington 870; or possibly a Mossberg 500 or 590 with an 18.5" barrel- new or -like new condition with low shots preferably. Let me know what you have. Thank you

I have a 20 ga 870 Wingmaster with an 18.5 inch barrel open ckoke barrel and it also comes with a 28 inch full Barrel. Real nice gun both barrels are Remington Wingmaster Barrels. Need $375 for it.

Don

Hello Don, Wingmaster's are a hell of a shotgun. I forgot to mention in original post however; I would prefer a 12 gauge. My apologies. Thank you for your time. You shouldn't have much troubles selling your wingmaster.

Best Regards,

Hi,
You're in luck,
I also have a Wingmaster in 12 ga, Also comes with two remington Wingmaster barrels, one 18.5" and one 30" full.
Great shape. The full barrel needs the front white bead replaced. (easy fix). It has the center bead also.

Don

Saw a bunch of Mossy 500's and a few Remington 870's at The Gun Broker's 82nd Drive store yesterday. Can't tell you if they were good prices as I wasn't looking for them.

I was recently looking at new remington 870's in 12 g and they have dimples in the magazine tube that would make installing an extended magazine a bit harder to do.
The dimples could be ground off with the proper tools, though.

M67

i am also interested in saiga-or other top brand shotguns... let me know what you have; thank you

Mossy 590 12 rounds through it one scuff on the ejector side from a trip to the range mechanically perfect looking for $350 open to trades. Let me know if you would like pics.

Thanks,
Charles

Nickel plated internals. Receiver stripped and light parkerized coat applied, then finish 'antiqued'. Stripped mag tube. Brand-new 18.5" barrel.

I have countless hours into this this thing. I wanted a gun that had a aged look, but was actually in perfect, brand new condition. All accent parts nickel plated by hand.

As shown-$400.

With Hogue Pistol Grip, Overmolded forend, Picatinny rail, and single-point bungee sling, $475

Saw this thread. Looks like the perfect gun for you. Not mine, but thought you should take a look.

For sale or trade Huglu 104A 12ga over and under shotgun, double vented rib, removable chokes, fiber optic sights, double trigger. excellent shape
This is a Turkish version (see text on barrel)...same as CZ or Benelli

Trade for ??
will also take $425 cash

-=Keith
503-702-3810

Hello again Don, First and foremost I would like to thank you for being so helpful and generous. That sg sounds awesome. However, I have a meeting with a member in viewing a 590a1. Wish me luck !.. Have a great weekend Don. thank you again for all your help and time. I appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.