Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB WA WTB Left handed Bolt action rifle. All Calibers and brands!

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by tripleshotsplease, Apr 9, 2014.

1. tripleshotsplease

tripleshotsplease Seattle Active Member

Hi fellas,

looking for a bolt action in Lefty, i thought i'd get use to throwing my hands over and reloading but its been 5 years and i'm still not use to it lol

Not sure what's all out there Lefty so i'll leave the caliber options open. all brands and conditions are GO!
    Located on the east side, can meet from Renton all the way to Everett

No dealers, No shipping.
    Cash, WA ID, WA CPL in hand.

my dream rifle would be a Savage 16 SS in 308 with Accu Trigger and Accu Stock. but i doubt anyone has one that they want to give it to me :)

Thank you my hunters in arms!

2. Nwcid

Nwcid Yakima and N of Spokane Well-Known Member

I know this is not a discussion area and if you would like me to remove this I will.

I often practice shooting my rifles left handed. When I have I use my right hand to cycle the action, even when standing. Here is an example that is very similar to what I do,

Just a thought if you have not tired. On the other hand if I ever buy another single shot (not magazine feed) bolt gun it would be a left handed action. That way I can keep my stock shouldered and use my "off hand" to cycle/feed the gun.

tripleshotsplease likes this.
  3. tripleshotsplease

tripleshotsplease Seattle Active Member

oh I've tried it all, i just hate the fact that i keep losing site, i mean yes it works and yes over the years I've adapted new muscle memories which makes it do-able. however I've never had the pleasure of shooting with a lefty bolt like it was intended to so I figured I can buy one or two and re-educate myself on shooting as I was meant to :)

Nwcid likes this.
  4. dapope

dapope Ellensburg New Member

I have a remington 700 CDL in 7mm mag. I am using a 300 WSM now and this one is collecting dust. Give me a call if you are interested.
    509-607-9363