JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi fellas,

looking for a bolt action in Lefty, i thought i'd get use to throwing my hands over and reloading but its been 5 years and i'm still not use to it lol

Not sure what's all out there Lefty so i'll leave the caliber options open. all brands and conditions are GO!
Located on the east side, can meet from Renton all the way to Everett

No dealers, No shipping.
Cash, WA ID, WA CPL in hand.

my dream rifle would be a Savage 16 SS in 308 with Accu Trigger and Accu Stock. but i doubt anyone has one that they want to give it to me :)

Thank you my hunters in arms!

I know this is not a discussion area and if you would like me to remove this I will.

I often practice shooting my rifles left handed. When I have I use my right hand to cycle the action, even when standing. Here is an example that is very similar to what I do,

Just a thought if you have not tired. On the other hand if I ever buy another single shot (not magazine feed) bolt gun it would be a left handed action. That way I can keep my stock shouldered and use my "off hand" to cycle/feed the gun.

I know this is not a discussion area and if you would like me to remove this I will.

I often practice shooting my rifles left handed. When I have I use my right hand to cycle the action, even when standing. Here is an example that is very similar to what I do,

Just a thought if you have not tired. On the other hand if I ever buy another single shot (not magazine feed) bolt gun it would be a left handed action. That way I can keep my stock shouldered and use my "off hand" to cycle/feed the gun.

oh I've tried it all, i just hate the fact that i keep losing site, i mean yes it works and yes over the years I've adapted new muscle memories which makes it do-able. however I've never had the pleasure of shooting with a lefty bolt like it was intended to so I figured I can buy one or two and re-educate myself on shooting as I was meant to :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.