JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've never hunted anything but birds. next year going hunting for deer/elk/Sasquatch/LGM's.
I have been looking for something rugged, cheap, accurate. not looking for a decked out rem700, as i have no need for it. so keep your $1k guns to yourself :)

Located in Bothell/Kenmore and surrounding cities.

ID and CPL in hand for you to see.

Thank you

Good luck on finding a 308 for that cheap, especially a left handed one. I would just pony up and buy an Axis, they shoot great and are a pretty quality rifle for an inexpensive price. Plus they come in lefties.

i raised it to 300. i'll do even more for the right rifle. i've been looking but it looks like i'm the only lefty in the world that shoots 308 :p

I'm a lefty but don't want to sell my rifles, you'll need to up your ante a bit IMHO. When you get to the 500 dollar range more weapons will be available. I paid 500 for a Ruger #1 and 600 for a Browning A bolt, both without scopes however.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.