JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well i foolishly waited too long on a recent ebay sale and this one sold...it is exactly what i am looking for....i hope someone here might have bought it or have one just like it....this is what i need...i now have two very early Ruger Blackhawks ..both in 44 mag ...one is the elusive 4 5/8" and the long barreled 7'5" ..i would like it to be able to find two holsters with belt like the pics.....the basketweave is just like i had as a kid and that would be great but does not have to be....so any help will so be appreciated...God Bless,John
the numbers i am told i need are 44 on the belt for the cartridge loops.....the holsters should be a 601 and 658 i am told by research ....i would love to find a basketweave but i am open to anything....but i want a Lawrence built one....
well i am hoping someone here might have bought this and is willing to part with it...when i was 10 or 11...Dad got me my first new gun in 1980 or 1981 Ruger NM blackhawk 357 4 5/8" stainless and this holster belt combo which was very old when i got it...we had to cut it way down to fit me...always missed that holster rig and wanted to find one....i really hope someone is willing to part with it....

i will consider ones with the right belt and wrong holster and one with the right holster and wrong belt ....can just be a belt or just a holster too...if u have one u will sell...just let me know....i am sure someone out there has what i need
God Bless,John

lawrence holster setup 1.jpg lawrence basketweave 1.jpg

Last Edited:
well thank u so much..the holster is similar in appearance....too bad it will not work with a drop belt...appreciate u finding that one...it is a beauty...looks like new...i will have to think hard about that one for sure...God Bless,John

well thank u for the offer and i will consider that if i can not find a Lawrence here down the road.......i really hope i can find one....truly appreciate the response....God Bless,John

I have a black holster and belt you may be interested in buying. It is a George Lawrence belt and an Idaho Leather Company holster. As you can see in the photos there is no tooling on the belt or holster. This was originally used with a Ruger Super Blackhawk in the early 1970's. march 13 2018 001.JPG march 13 2018 002.JPG march 13 2018 003.JPG march 13 2018 004.JPG march 13 2018 005.JPG March 14 2018 001.JPG March 14 2018 002.JPG I do not want to sell separately. Let me know if interested. Asking $250 and postage for shipping.

well hello i appreciate the response and the offer ..i have found very close to yours that looks like brand new with the lawrence 601 holster and the lawrence 79 44 m belt like yours for just 150 plus shipping but was hoping to find a lower cost option or one like the basket weave one.........so at 250 i would have to pass...thank u so much for sharing it...i would be interested but at a much lower price...God Bless,John

well thank u for the offer....i know with a little patience on my part i can find one in my price range....i just did a quick search on ebay again and found quite a few too...all around the 150 or less price...
bets of luck on your sale too...i hope u get what u need for it too...God Bless,John

well i now have two of these older blackhawks and need also a 658 which is a 4 5/8" holster as well...
thank u for reading this...God Bless,John

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.