JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to buy a LNIB with all papers, box, etc. Looking for a Custom or Pro, either regular or HD. Cash buyer, but not willing to pay more than I can buy in the store. Local buyer around the Tacoma, Seattle area. Let me know what you got.

I do not know the guy/gal selling a Nighthawk here but I just saw his posting as I went through the pages. I know Nighthawk makes a nice pistol, take a look at it, unless you are dead set on the Kimber.

I have a Kimber Ultra (wood grain handle, night sights, 3 mags, .45)carry if interested. Literally 50 rounds shot through it. Pm or email if interested. More than happy to send pics and info.

Take care.

I really appreciate the offer. I'm afraid I have my heart set on the rounded butt, that fits so well in my hand. This is why I am so set on the custom or pro models.
Thank-you again and good luck!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.