Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB Kimber SuperCarry

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by Mad Max, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Mad Max

Mad Max Tacoma New Member

Looking to buy a LNIB with all papers, box, etc. Looking for a Custom or Pro, either regular or HD. Cash buyer, but not willing to pay more than I can buy in the store. Local buyer around the Tacoma, Seattle area. Let me know what you got.

2. Mad Max

Still looking! Especially interested in a Super Carry Pro!

3. mortar maggot

mortar maggot western wa Active Member

I do not know the guy/gal selling a Nighthawk here but I just saw his posting as I went through the pages. I know Nighthawk makes a nice pistol, take a look at it, unless you are dead set on the Kimber.

4. NWPatriot

NWPatriot Clark County Member

I have a Kimber Ultra (wood grain handle, night sights, 3 mags, .45)carry if interested. Literally 50 rounds shot through it. Pm or email if interested. More than happy to send pics and info.

Take care.

5. Mad Max

I really appreciate the offer. I'm afraid I have my heart set on the rounded butt, that fits so well in my hand. This is why I am so set on the custom or pro models.
    Thank-you again and good luck!

6. cdotsun

cdotsun United States Member

I have a super carry custom with original box, paperwork, tool and evedhthog and reciept. $1400 firm of you're interested