WTB WA WTB Kimber Micro 9

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by Snorider, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Snorider

Snorider
    Seattle

Im in the market.

2. dave9522

dave9522
    Woodinville, WA

PM sent

3. Snorider

Snorider
    Seattle

Sorry guys, should have specified model. Stainless with rosewood, CDP, or Raptor. All in 9mm

4. American123

American123
    Federal Way

I bought a desert tan model with crimson trace for $600 during cyber Monday from Sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com They had other models for sale as well, but I bought what I was interested in.

It seems to be a wonderful pistol. I haven't gotten to the range with it yet, but comparing it to my Sig 938 I am finding it hard to say I don't like the Kimber more. The crimson trace is definitely cool, I've never owned a gun with a laser before and although I am very confident in my abilities to hit a target with iron sights, being able to shoot a target at distance without having the sights at eye level is a neat concept.

5. Snorider

Snorider
    Seattle

I am going to have to take a look at an LG model. I haven’t played around with those yet. 600 for the crimson seems like a great deal!

6. American123

American123
    Federal Way

They had another model (unsure of specs) of the Kimber nine for sale for $450 during cyber Monday as well.

Once again, I haven’t shot it yet, but inspecting it side by side it seems very nice. I’ve contacted my primary holster makers and they don’t make a kydex holster IWB for the micro nine and they said they don’t know if they ever will so I am going to have to patronize an entity that is willing to do custom orders it seems.

7. Snorider

Snorider
    Seattle

Man I always miss the good deals. I like Kusiak leather holsters!